TECH 4 AGRIFOOD
TECH 4 AGRIFOOD
Le Village by CA Milano, the accelerator of the Crédit Agricole Group, is looking for startups and SMEs on behalf of a worldwide leading company in the construction of automatic machinery for Agrifood that aims to improve its efficiency and processes and to innovate its range of products and services.
Le Village is looking for innovative solutions in the following fields: AI, Computer Vision, IOT, data science, robotics, industry 4.0 and more generally mechatronics applied to industrial automation in the Agrifood sector.
The client company is also interested on solutions for improving sustainability in the industrial production, with a particular focus on reduction of CO2 emissions, packaging, extension of fruit shelf life, as well as in healthy food and nutritional supplements.
Le Village is an open ecosystem that supports the growth of the startups and accelerates the innovation of corporate companies, thanks to the synergy and the connection among large companies, young entrepreneurs, investors and the Crédit Agricole Group. Our payoff is Collaborate to Innovate.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Partner is a worldwide leading company in the construction of automatic machinery for Agrifood, that is looking for startups and SMEs operating primarily in the French, Spanish, Polish or Russian market in order to develop new products/services, and to make their internal processes more efficient. Our Partner aims to find:
The aim of this call is to find innovative solutions with particular focus on:
- Computer Vision, with the aim of further improving performance in terms of accuracy of fruit analysis, while at the same time increasing speed and reducing errors.
- AI, with focus on machine learning and deep learning.
- Data Science, with a particular interest for predictive maintenance (any system that collects, cleans and organizes data, in order to turn them into decision drivers).
- Digital Twins and IOT solutions with industrial application.
- Industry 4.0 solutions, for automated and digitally managed machineries and Mechatronics linked to industrial production, not necessarily born for the agri-food sector.
- Technological solutions to innovate internal and external logistics, for instance through automatic mobility systems or systems that allow the rationalization of routes, reduce energy consumption and emission of CO2.
- Materials that reduce the impacts suffered by vegetables when passing through machineries.
- Solutions that make it possible to reduce CO2 emissions at the industrial level.
- Solutions aimed at increasing the shelf life of fruit and vegetables.
- Healthy food and nutritional supplements.
WHAT WE OFFER
The company (ies) with the most suitable solutions for the company’s interests will have the opportunity to collaborate with the company for the potential development of an industrial partnership in order to integrate and improve their activities or to create new products / services.
Applications related to the following fields will be evaluated first and the selected startups will be contacted by the 20th January 2022: Computer Vision, AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Data Science, Predictive Maintenance, IOT, Industry 4.0, Mechatronics, Digital Twins.
Applications related to the following fields will be evaluated at a later stage and the selected startups will be contacted the by 18th March 2022: Technological solutions to innovate internal and external logistics, Materials that reduce the impacts, Solutions for the reduction of CO2 emissions, Solutions for increasing the shelf life of fruit and vegetables, Healthy food and nutritional supplements.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The call is open to all innovative startups and SMEs registered at the Italian Chamber of Commerce in the special section of the The Enterprises’ Register, or equivalent in the case of innovative startups located in other countries. Moreover, the startups must have a product/service validated by the market.
SMEs must have the following characteristics:
- Less than 250 employees.
- Turnover of less than 50 million or with assets of less than 43 million.
- With at least one certified financial statement or prepared by an auditor.
- Not be registered in the register of innovative startups or certified incubators.
- Not be listed on a regulated market.
In order to apply, please fill in the form below no later than 17th December 2021 at 23:59 (CET).
Applications can be submitted in English or Italian, they will be evaluated by the top management of the client company, who will meet the selected startups.