Treatment of personal data for registration to the site levillagebyca.it
- Who is the data controller? Le Village by CA Milano S.r.l. “Le Village” or the “Data Controller”, acts as the data controller of the personal data of the user (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Subject”) referred to in paragraph 2 below can be contacted at the email address email@example.com and at the “customer service” contact details available on the levillagebyca.it website.
- What data is processed? Le Village processes the personal data of interested parties who intend to use the services of the levillagebyca.it website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) with reference to the data they freely provide when registering on the site and/or when using it (the “Data”).
- For what purposes are the Data processed? The Data will be processed by Le Village as data controller for the following purposes:
(a) purposes related to participation in tests and surveys relating to new products/services under the Le Village by CA brand on the Site, with particular reference to: (i) the analysis and statistical processing of the results of these tests and surveys; (ii) the management of the points accumulation initiative connected to the performance of these activities and the consequent possible delivery of prizes, pursuant to the provisions of the “Terms and Conditions” document made available on the Site;
(b) for the fulfilment of obligations deriving from applicable legislation; (the purposes referred to in points (a) and (b) are jointly referred to as the “Purposes of the Site”);
(c) for the performance of business and company branch transfers, acquisitions, mergers, demergers or other transformations and for the execution of such operations (the “Purposes of Legitimate Interest”)
(d) for (i) the promotion of products and services offered by Le Village, including through the sending of advertising material, commercial communications, the performance of market research and direct sales activities, both through traditional means of communication such as paper mail and through remote communication tools, such as email, chat, telephone, SMS, video call, automatic call instant message, chatbot, intelligent interactive automated communication systems, banners, notification systems and other tools of distance communication, (ii) the promotion – also through the performance of the activities referred to in the previous letter (d), point (i) of this paragraph 3 – of products and services offered by third parties, to whom the data will be communicated, belonging to the following sectors manufacturing activities, supply of electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning, wholesale and retail trade, repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles, transport and storage, accommodation and food service activities, information and communication services, banking, financial and insurance activities, professional, scientific and technical activities, rental, travel agencies, business support services, artistic, sports, entertainment and amusement activities, activities of membership organizations, repair of computers and goods for personal and household use, services of physical wellness centers, services of hairdressers and other beauty treatments, and (iii) the profiling of the Interested Party in order to make the above promotional activities better focused on the needs, habits and interests of the Interested Parties and the performance of activities preparatory and/or functional to the proper execution of such promotional initiatives (jointly defined as the “Marketing Purposes”);
(e) for the transfer and/or communication of Data to Le Village’s Partner Companies, for the purposes of executing contracts entered into between Le Village and the Partner Companies belonging to the Crédit Agricole group (the “Contractual Purposes”).
- On what basis are the Data processed? The provision of Data for the Purposes of the Site is optional, but necessary for registration to the Site and the use of its services, as well as to fulfill legal obligations in the case of letter (b) of paragraph 3. If the interested party does not provide the Data necessary for the Purposes of the Site, it will not be possible to register to the same and use the relative services. It is understood that the interested party may, at any time, unsubscribe from the Site. The processing for the Purposes of Legitimate Interest is carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of Le Village and its counterparties with reference to the performance of the economic transactions indicated therein pursuant to Article 6, para. 1(f) of the European General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (the “GDPR”). The provision of Data for the Purposes of Legitimate Interest is optional and the Data Subject may object to said processing in the manner set forth in paragraph 8 below but; if the Data Subject objects to said processing, his/her Data may not be used for the Purposes of Legitimate Interest, unless Le Village demonstrates the presence of compelling legitimate reasons prevailing to proceed with the processing or for the exercise or defense of a right pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR. The provision of Data for Marketing Purposes is optional; if the Data Subject denies his/her consent, he/she will not be able to receive commercial communications, participate in market research, receive communications and services tailored to his/her profile. The provision of Data for Contractual Purposes is optional, and failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Data Controller to carry out the activities necessary to achieve the purposes in question. At any time, the interested party may revoke any consent given, or object to the processing, in the manner set out in paragraph 8 of this policy.
- How are the Data treated? The Data can be treated with manual or computerized instruments, suitable to guarantee security, confidentiality and to avoid unauthorized access.
- To whom are the Data communicated? The Data may be disclosed for the Purposes of the Site to parties that provide services related to and functional to the management of the Site, such as (a) providers of assistance, tax and legal advice; (b) providers of IT or storage services; (c) companies in the group to which Le Village belongs. The Data may be disclosed for the Purposes of Legitimate Interest to (i) providers of assistance, tax and legal advice; (ii) persons who sell a business or a business unit, potential purchasers of Le Village and companies resulting from possible mergers, demergers or other transformations of Le Village, including in connection with activities related to such transactions; and (iii) competent authorities. Finally, Data may be disclosed for Marketing Purposes to group companies and service providers and, with the prior consent of the Data Subject, to third parties referred to in paragraph 3, letter (e), point (ii); for Contractual Purposes to Le Village’s Partner Companies. Finally, the Data may be communicated to any other public or private entity, natural person or legal entity, which Le Village uses to carry out activities instrumental to achieving the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 or to which Le Village is required to disclose the Data, by virtue of legal or contractual obligations. The subjects listed above may act, as appropriate, as data processors or independent data controllers. An updated list of the companies to which the Data will be communicated can be requested at any time from Le Village, at the address indicated in paragraph 8 of this policy. The Data will not be subject to disclosure.
- Are Data transferred abroad? The Data may be freely transferred outside the national territory to countries within the European Union.
- What are the rights of the interested party? Data subjects are entitled to the rights set out in articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed;
- if a processing is in progress, obtain access to the personal data and information relating to the processing as well as request a copy of the personal data;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- to obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR exists, the cancellation of personal data concerning him/her
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of processing;
- if the conditions set forth in Article 20 of the GDPR apply, to receive the personal data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request their transmission to another controller, if technically feasible.
Right to object.
Each data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of his or her personal data carried out in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller. In case of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there are legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right of opposition and withdrawal of consent in relation to processing for marketing purposes.